Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome to My Kitchen

I am a New Orleans girl that married a Mississippi boy who then whisked me away to a life in the East Tennessee mountains! I have been surrounded by women who love to cook and who just blossom in the kitchen. And I'll tell you, it is contagious! I have come to believe that food is so much more than breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It is great fun, good for you, and really has the ability to bring everyone together. Where I'm from, food is what everyday life revolves around, and while my life as a stay-at-home momma doesn't allow me to spend as much time playing in the kitchen as I'd like to, I do spend lots of time there preparing meals for my loves.

I've been blogging for a little over two years now over at Blog A La Bradshaw, where I have often included some yummy recipes that we eat at home, but I decided to dedicate a site just for our favorite foods. Welcome to my kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment