Friday, February 5, 2010

Superbowl Food Ideas

I have a great recipe I am going to share that I'll be making on Superbowl Sunday. I've shared it before on the Easy Meals for Busy Moms cooking blog before, and it's my go-to meal for feeding a crowd. What makes this recipe even more perfect for this Sunday's big game? It's a New Orleans dish!

That's right! The Saints are going to the Superbowl!

GEAUX SAINTS!

Who Dat! Who Dat! Who Dat say they gonna beat dem Saints!

Seriously, I know I'm from New Orleans and all, and sure, I'm biased, but if you aren't rooting for the Saints, you are just sad. I know all of you TN people are in love with Peyton, but seriously!?

Ok, my special recipe will be up later today, but I wanted to see if you guys had any other ideas for great Superbowl recipes! I know Pioneer Woman does, so share away if you have any great dips or desserts or other wonderful snacky food ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment