Sunday, January 2, 2011

Guess What Santa Brought Me....


A bread machine!!!  I have been wanting a bread machine for almost a year now, and even though I am totally intimidated by it, I am so excited to finally have one.  Now, If I can only get it out of the box......

Anyway, I hope to muster up some courage (and energy) to make some bread for our family in the near future.  When I do, I'll be sure to share some photos and recipes.  In the meantime, if you have a bread machine and/or some recipes that are just delicious, please share with me! I'll need all the help I can get!

I also got one of these....


Now, what am I supposed to do with this!?  I am so excited, but I definitely need some recipes for stir-fry.  I've never cooked with a wok, but I hear it is super simple.  We'll just have to check it out, won't we.  Hope you all had a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment